No not my baby! While I didn't get as much done as I had hoped before my friend's baby's birth, I'm proud of how these came out.
I don't often work with knit fabrics but I'm pleased with these. I did things a little differently from the pattern. Most notably, I used foe instead of bias binding.
I took the Wee Ones class on Craftsy and stuck it out. I think it'd be easy for an intermediate knitter but as a beginner it was challenging. I'm glad I stuck it out and finished the bunny, even if he's a little deformed.
Needless to say, the parents are non-traditional, hence the Motorhead diaper bag. Figuring out the adjustable straps ended up being the most challenging part.
This entailed a lot of frogging and redoing but I'm happy with the end result, even if it's not perfect. It's my first sweater!
Two sewing machines gone, two more heading out. - This morning as I sipped my coffee and glanced at the sewing table in the corner of my kitchen, I had an epiphany: *I cannot -- will not -- sew amid thi...
1 hour ago